2019 Evinrude 225 H.O. - H225XH
Call for Price
225 H.O. - H225XH
Fastest. Cleanest. Smartest.
The only outboard that let's you have it all.
- All Torque, No Compromise: The precisely powerful E-TEC G2. Direct injection optimizes all elements of how fuel is delivered into the cylinder and combusted fuel is removed, creating the most efficient engine on the water today. By using advanced computer software designed to analyze this combustion process, the Evinrude E-TEC G2 can achieve up to 30% more torque.
- Evinrude Intelligent Piloting System: All Evinrude E-TEC G2 engines have been designed to make boating easy and intuitive. The Evinrude Intelligent Piloting System is a suite of integrated engine features that instills confidence in all boaters, seasoned and novice alike.
- Water-Friendly. Fuel Friendly. Family Friendly: Run the cleanest outboard on the planet, period. The PurePower Combustion of an Evinrude E-TEC G2 is so clean burning that its reportable emissions are lower than any other engine in its class. Not just clean, but lean too. With up to 15% better fuel efficiency, no competitor takes you further on a tank of fuel.
- Engine Model: H225XH
- Engine Type: V6 74° E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke - in (mm): 3.854 x 3.000 (98 x 76)
- Displacement - cu in (cc) L: 210 (3442) 3.4 L
- Gear Ratio: 1.85:1
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5400-6000 RPM
- Weight - lbs (kg): 558 (253)
- Starting: Electric
- Controls: iControl Digital Shift & Throttle
- Fuel Induction: E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- Alternator Output*: 133 Amps Total / 50 net Dedicated / 14 amps @ idle
- Steering: iSteer Dynamic Power Steering
- Trim Method: Power Trim & Tilt
- Trim Range: -6° to 15°
- Tilt Range: 81°
- Shaft Length - in (mm): 25 (635)
- Lubrication: Multi-Point Targeted Oiling
- Oil Tank Capacity - gal (L): On-Engine 2 (7.5) / Accessory 1.8 (6.8), 3 (11.3) & 10 (37.85)
- Recommended Oil: Evinrude / Johnson XD-100 Oil
- Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
- Warranty: 5-Year Engine** / 5-Year Corrosion
- Emissions Compliance: EPA 2013 / CARB 3 STAR / European Union
- Mounting Centers - in (mm): Minimum 28 (711)
- Color: Slate Gray with over 400 Color Panel Options
- Steering Angle: +/- 32°
- Integrated Features: Dual Axis Rigging / iTrim
NOTES:* Variable Voltage Computer Controlled 133 Amp. Current amp calculated at 13.5 V. Net dedicated battery charging power output is 50 Amp. ** 3 years of BRP Limited Warranty and 2 years of BRP Extended Service Terms B.E.S.T.
- Engine Type
- V6 74 deg. E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.854 x 3.000 in. (98 x 76 mm)
- 210 cu.in. (3442cc) 3.4 L
- Shaft Length
- 25 in. (635 mm)
- 558 lb. (253 kg)
- Trim Method
- Power Trim & Tilt
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 225 hp
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5400-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- Fuel Induction
- E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- 133 Amps Total / 50 net Dedicated / 14 amps @ idle
- iSteer Dynamic Power Steering
- 5-Year Engine / 5-Year Corrosion