2018 Avalon GS Quad Fish 19'
Call for Price
GS Fish offers a great value in a roomy, well-built fishing pontoon. With a full 8 1/2' width, it has loads of room for fighting fish. GS fish is offered in two layouts. Choose the Quad Fish with four fishing stations and a comfortable center bench in lengths from 19' - 23'. Or, choose the 23' Rear Fish, which provides a cruising pontoon with two large bow benches along with two rear fishing stations. With either layout, you also get a rear fishing center with livewell and rod holders, as well as two rear casting platforms for full access to the fish. A ladder is included as well. This best-seller is now offered at a great promotional price. Enjoy the latest in quality features in the Avalon GS Fish.
- Boat Length Overall: 19 ft. 5 in.
- Deck Length: 19 ft. 3 in.
- Pontoon Diameter: 23 in.
- Width: 8.5 ft.
- Dry Weight: 1,650
- Max. Weight Cap.: 1,610
- Max. People Lbs.: 1,050
- Max. # People: 8
- Max. Engine HP: 75
- Cadet Rotocast helmstand with Greywood dash panels (except QF, RF and 25' CR)
- Mate Rotocast helmstand with Greywood dash panel (standard on QF, RF and 25' CR only)
- Center console fiberglass helmstand with Greywood dash panels (CCF only)
- Tach, volt, fuel gauges
- Garmin Striker DV color fish finder/depth finder (standard on CCF only)
- Infinity PRV250BT stereo
- (2) Stereo speakers MILSPK652BS silver
- 12 volt power point
- Courtesy light on helmstand
- USCG navigation lights
- Cadet fixed back drivers chair
- Chair adjustment slider, front, back, rotate
- Bimini top with 1 1/4” square anodized aluminum frame, anodized quick release Bimini mounts and transport position brackets
- Exclusive Matrix 50 soft touch seat vinyl
- Suspension seating
- Lounge arms with storage (based on floorplans)
- Lifetime aluminum seat frames with flow-through ventilation
- Decorative color-matched seat frame cladding
- Stainless steel cup holders
- Vinyl rear deck with deco carpet on remainder
- Traditional external lock stripped single panel walls
- Flat graphic logos
- Gate with SST reinforced twist latch
- Rod box (standard on CCF only)
- Tackle trays with rear sink and access door (standard on CCF only)
- Steering – BayStar hydraulic tilt(standard on CCF only)
- Steering – mechanical standard (no tilt) (except CCF)
- Viper steering wheel
- Rear starboard stainless ladder (QF, RF, and CCF only)
- Rear starboard aluminum ladder (except QF, RF and CCF)
- 25" Express tube with high performance lifting fins and aluminum Waveshield (standard on CCF only)
- Deck corner impact protection – aluminum
- Extended rear deck (QF, RF, and CCF only)
- Tapered front deck
- Pontoon double full risers
- 2" Rub rail with black rubber insert
- 4 Stainless U bolt and cleat combo
- Vinyl non-skid strips for entry gates
- Fuel 29 gallon capacity direct fill transom mount
- Max HP
- 75 hp
- Deck Length
- 19 ft. 3 in.
- Deck Width
- 8.5 ft.
- 1650 lb.
- 8 persons; 1050 lb.
- Max Carry Capacity
- 1610 lb.