Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Sea-Doo SEA DOO GTR X
SEA DOO GTR X
The GTR-X is the most affordable Sea-Doo X model. Enjoy the unmatched control of the Ergolock system and a powerful supercharged 230-hp Rotax engine. This watercraft accelerates from 0-60 mph (0-96.6 km/h) in 5.29 seconds.
- Rider capacity: 2
- Weight capacity: 400 lb. / 182 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal. / 60 l
- Length: 130.6 in. / 331.6 cm
- Width: 48.5 in. / 123.1 cm
- Weight (dry): 821 lb. / 373 kg
- Storage capacity: 30.7 US gal. / 116.4 l
- Type: GTI™
- Medium-sized platform
- Moderate V hull
- Forgiving and nimble
- Type: Rotax® 1500 HO ACE™
- Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax® with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder: Equipped with Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE™ ) technology, this powerful engine comes with a maintenance-free supercharger* and external intercooler and is optimized for regular fuel for lower fuel cost.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO® modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- iControl®: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Touring Mode / Sport Mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides full acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO® Mode: This iTC™ function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- ErgoLock™ System: Combination of a narrow racing seat with knee pad and angled footwells that allow you to “lock in” when cornering hard. This results in faster turns and more time on the water due to reduced fatigue.
- High-Performance VTS™ (Variable Trim System): The VTS™ adjusts the angle of the nozzle to change the behavior of the watercraft and improve parallelism to the water. The high-performance VTS™ provides handlebar-activated quick settings.
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: VTS™, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO® mode, F-N-R indicator and more.
- Handlegrips with Palm Rest
- Wide-Angle Mirrors
- Tow Hook
- Footwell Carpets
- Swim Platform Carpet with X Logo
- Rear Grab Handle
- Seat Strap
- Elevated Fuel Filler
- Front Splash Deflector
- Dual Drain Plugs
- Flush Kit
- Emergency Floating Lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR® (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 3rd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR® allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner1 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless Steel Impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Racing Handlebar with Adjustable Riser: With up to 73mm of verticle adjustment range, our telescopic steering system is ready to face the demanding conditions faced by riders of any size.
- Launch Control: Advanced and easy-to-use handlebar-activated launch control system that automatically adjusts the pump angle to provide perfectly controlled acceleration—every time.
- Angled Footwell Wedges: Angled footwell wedges keep the rider firmly planted, comfortable, and secure. In conjunction with the Ergolok seat, the angled wedges ensure everyone can enjoy the full capabilities of the watercraft.
- Reboarding Ladder
- Depth Finder
- Dry Bag
- Front Storage Tray
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Sandbag Anchor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders and Installation Kit
- Trailer Move
- Watercraft Cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
NOTES:Performance number in metric horsepower achieved under optimal testing conditions. Because of our ongoing commitment to product quality and innovation, BRP reserves the right at anytime to discontinue or change specifications, price, design, features, models or equipment without incurring any obligation. ¹ Based on BRP internal testing. *Inspect supercharger every 200 hours (irrespective the number of years) when the vehicle is used in intense conditions such as off-shore riding, continuous operation at wide open throttle, etc.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 1500 HO ACE™
- 1,494 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Dry Weight
- 821 lb. (373 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 US gal. (60 L)
- 130.6 in. (331.6 cm)
- 48.5 in. (123.1 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 30.7 US gal. (116.4 L)
- Stainless Steel
- Hull Type
- California Green Metallic & Black
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year